The purpose of the Home and School Association (HSA) is to:
• promote community spirit
• foster an appreciation of our mission to all families
• provide a resource of communication for families and school staff
• assist the school to meet annual budget objectives
• influence public opinion through the Connecticut Federation of Catholic School Parents
• promote events within the school that are either informative or rewarding
The organization welcomes ideas and concerns from the school parents. It oversees many fundraising endeavors. Each May, the Executive Committee is elected by parents.
For the 2015-2016 school year, the HSA President is , parent.
HSA NEWS - click here